STEP 1: FINANCIAL HEALTH
Take a moment to read each option, then take the “next step” for the stage that fits you best.
Your responses and information will not be saved or used elsewhere.
I am not able to make ends meet and not able to pay all my bills each month. There may be relational conflict in my life due to finances.
• Learn more about our next Financial Peace class and fill out the interest form.
I am living paycheck to paycheck. I am able to pay all my bills but I don’t have any money left over at the end of the month. Any unforeseen expenses cause issues/stress.
• Consider reading The Total Money make over
• If you have not completed financial peace Fill out this form to learn more about the next class
I am able to save some money at the end of some months.
•Check out this podcast on the benefits of giving generously, with a focus on personal finance and stewardship from a Christian perspective.
I have consistent money left over at the end of every month. I am able to invest in my future.
• Consider reading these books to learn Gods heart for generosity.
STEP 2: STEWARDSHIP JOURNEY
Everyone is at a different stage in the stewardship journey. Take a moment to assess where you are. Then take the next step.
I work hard for everything I own. I may give to my church, but not 10%.
• Watch this Sermon about giving
• Start your Giving Journey or set up Regular Giving at 10%
God owns it all; I simply manage His resources. I am tithing 10% or more to my church, am content and am open to God’s guidance in generosity.
• Set up Regular Giving
• Reach out to our elders to inquire about Giving opportunities
• Give to the benevolence fund to help out families in need at our church